Latest edition to my Habsburg Army Hungarian Grenadiers IR 37 Weidenfeld



These are the eight figures I've painted recently, I had two others already painted but based them horizontally...It could not change that without breaking the figures so I just kept them like that and did the others vertical since it results in a better formation.












And the conversion of the flag bearer carrying the Ordinärfahne (Pattern 1806)  I am pleased with the end result and think that a flag really adds to the unit! So more flags to come in the future! 



And some small wooden fences I've made :-) 






And off they march! I painted these with the intention of being Hungarian Grenadiers of IR. 34 Davidovich but they have silver buttons and I gave mine yellow or gold/copper buttons...So now they will be IR 37 Weidenfeld. 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am so excited, and I just can't hide it! Received in the mail plus extensive review! HaT 1/32 Napoleonic Austrian Command 9328 test sprue!

1/32 HAT Austrian SYW Musketeers TEST SPRUE arrived!