Airfix 1 32 Polish Lancers, eBay Purchase painted lot



Just when I had decided not to buy anything of eBay until the new year I came across these Polish Lancers. They are vintage Airfix kits, that normally come per 1 figure for an average around 30 euro's, so there is no way of creating a decent unit out of that! Until I found these, I knew this was a once in a lifetime and for the sum of 60 pounds these arrived Tuesday night! I am super happy with this bargain and unique add to my collection! I will repaint them at some point :-)

Cheers!
Stan

Comments

  1. Brilliant pick-up Stan! It looks as though quite a number of them on Britains horses?
    By the way, you mentioned on the Hat forum about the imminent release of Expeditionary Force lancers. How do their figures compare in size with Hat, Waterloo 1815, Armies in Plastic and A Call to Arms?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James! In total there are four Britains Deetail, I indeed think some Britains horses indeed but I dont have any so hard to compare, others are from the Airfix kit itself it seems but made into two poses as far as I can distinguish..And some I can only guess, some look even like Italeri French Dragoon horses but I don't think that is what they are, I need to check that by holding a horse from that set next to the lancers :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am so excited, and I just can't hide it! Received in the mail plus extensive review! HaT 1/32 Napoleonic Austrian Command 9328 test sprue!

1/32 HAT Austrian SYW Musketeers TEST SPRUE arrived!