HaT SYW GRENADIERS test sprue arrived! HaT is back in the 1/32 game! What a day what a day

While I finished my Musketeers last night and was photographing them, these came in the mail! Man they look great! HaT really surpassed all my expectations! No remarks or criticism unlike with the musketeers..! These figures are amazing!












More great news! ;

The Hat French Light infantry sets in 1/32 meaning the 9302 French Voltigeurs -
9304 French Chasseurs - and the 9303 Carabiniers! Also the command set will be re-stocked! Boy oh boy I have send some many e-mails about this and posted it so many times on the HAT-forum and luckily others felt the same! So I hope that it will be in this year they will be available again!

Comments

  1. This looks like a revised version. There are now two marching men and one loader as originally planned. The first test shots showed two loaders and one marching man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are right, what you describe was in the creme coloured test sprue, I had not seen these untill I received them. I hope to put them together this week, then I will post some pictures for you and compare them with the SYW Prussians and the Austrian Musketeers. Thanks for your comments again Rahway!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am so excited, and I just can't hide it! Received in the mail plus extensive review! HaT 1/32 Napoleonic Austrian Command 9328 test sprue!

1/32 HAT Austrian SYW Musketeers TEST SPRUE arrived!