My old summer love back on the workbench!

Last summer (2018) by the end of August I started these figures! Now I can finally pick up the work to continue and finish these beautiful and fun sculpted HaT figures :-) there are some more firing and loading poses to follow..After that I wan't to start working on my Italeri French and Austrian 1/32 figures! :-) Enjoy!
 These pride Chasseurs are ready to be based! 
Vive l'Empereur! 


Meet Francois du Pierre, the fierce and young sergeant of the pelaton! ;-))





Erwin und Friedrich quietly sneak away in the back, realising they don't stand a chance against this battle-hardened Frenchmen ;-)
To be continued! 

Comments

  1. Beautifully done Stan. Really like the different shades of blue for each figure, true to the dyes of the time!
    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you James, that is a very much appreciated compliment! :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am so excited, and I just can't hide it! Received in the mail plus extensive review! HaT 1/32 Napoleonic Austrian Command 9328 test sprue!

1/32 HAT Austrian SYW Musketeers TEST SPRUE arrived!