HAT 1/32 SYW Austrian Musketeers test sprue finished!

I painted the test sprues also as Musketeers of the Sachsen Gotha Regiment (Austrian Netherlands)
so they can go with the prototypes I painted about a year ago.
I've been closely in touch with HaT and they worked hard to adjust the problems (flaws) that some of these figures have, they are restored and I am confident these figures will be outstanding when they hit the stores! Today I finished these figures and this same day I received the Grenadier test sprues that do not have any problems and looks better than most 1/32 sets I have seen! Now I cannot wait for the 1/32 NAPOLEONICS to hopefully soon be made again! 





Angriff! Both test sprues and prototypes! (Scenery are some fun dye projects by me, I am still learning ;-) )

 Complete test sprue painted!


 Complete test sprue painted, rearview.


     The figure in the middle is my all-time favourite! It is well sculpted, neat and a nice pose! My  compliments to HaT!






Thanks again HaT for sending me the figures and for all the cooperation! I hope you enjoy them! Stay tuned! 

Comments

  1. Thank you for posting these informative photos. The bases call to mind some of the Elastolin figures from the 1930's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice painting and scenery. I can't wait to paint some of these figures when they are finished.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am so excited, and I just can't hide it! Received in the mail plus extensive review! HaT 1/32 Napoleonic Austrian Command 9328 test sprue!

1/32 HAT Austrian SYW Musketeers TEST SPRUE arrived!