Operation B = for basing




Good day all! Its been a while since I have posted anything here or anywhere else!
I hope you are doing fine? As I bet with many folks its been a weird couple of months. The covid situation gave me extra stress and work and gave very little time to work on my figures. For a while I was also separated from them, staying at my parent's place. Though I managed to start building a 1/32 forest which I soon hope to finish!

Here a quick update, I haven't done entirely nothing! I finished the foot officer of my Chasseurs and build and painted as the cherry on the pie a mounted officer! Now the Chasseurs are good to go and its basing time! I wanna finish the trees up next and do a nice photo shoot or set up. I am still contemplating whats next..I have some figures ready to be painted on the shelve and some other wishes I wanna work out, still focusing on the 1809 campaign I will need lots more of Austrians but also need to speed up my french ;-) 







These figures are currently mostly in the prime basing layer after I have added the sand, I add a brown layer of paint. Now the dry brushing can start! The flocking and tufting will follow later ;-)

Comments

  1. A marvellous collection and progress Stan. I really look forward to the finished product.
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you James! I will keep you posted :-)

      Delete
  2. Great figures, I look forward to seeing more of this project...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch! Have look at my video too! They are all based, did it a couple of weeks ago, but havent been able to upload any material of them yet! Sorry for taking it so long! I will post it in two weeks.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am so excited, and I just can't hide it! Received in the mail plus extensive review! HaT 1/32 Napoleonic Austrian Command 9328 test sprue!

1/32 HAT Austrian SYW Musketeers TEST SPRUE arrived!