Catch of the day!


Somehow I never share purchases..Whether online or offline, whether new or second hand...Well today was a good day!

After an appointment/meeting, I went for the first time to a local toy/hobby (quite messy and dusty..This is where you find the treasures!) store from which I knew they have 1/32 figures from HaT and most likely other manufacturers.

When I got in and saw the shelves my hearth started going faster!



Yes! One of my best wishes was there! The Italeri 1/32 French Infantry set! It was my wildest hope before I entered but very unlikely to find this set produced in 2008 that has been deadstock for many years! I sadly only started buying them after they went deadstock. And here it was on the shelve waiting..! Sadly it was the only one left but still thought such a small chance! However, whenever I can and see them I buy these set...No excuses! 18,99 euro's was a very fair price! :D This made my day!


This box made my hearth flip over..Therefor it was not hard to pick! I am always on the lookout for this box!
So I did not have to hesitate and took this one of the shelves right away! Come here, baby! I think this is my 6th or 7th box of which I managed to get a couple brand new (closed boxes or on sprue ) and other in good shape with box :D but I have to check how many I have. However, the Austrians were expensive so I left them there since I have better places to get them from (cheaper) and already have too many of them.

Now let's get down to the HaT figures..I had an hard time picking here also because they were not nescecairly cheap...


choices choices...limited budget sadly.

Back home, my final pick!


  So thrilled about this box! haha









Comments

  1. I admire your restraint! The Italeri figures in particular are very scarce these days. Buy them when you see them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tim! Yes to my own surprise I managed to get hold on 6-7 boxes most brand new for a price under 20 ponds (once bought 2 boxes for 25 euro each from a fellow collector) but the other ones were all fairly cheap, once I even won a bunch of boxes on ebay including a box of these French for 8 pounds! :D

      Delete
  2. And @Tim Gow! I am happy to see you here! I am a fan of your megablitz page! My compliments for the quantity of figures you guys are able to set up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am so excited, and I just can't hide it! Received in the mail plus extensive review! HaT 1/32 Napoleonic Austrian Command 9328 test sprue!

1/32 HAT Austrian SYW Musketeers TEST SPRUE arrived!