HaT Industries Wurttemberg Jaegers 1/32 ready for battle






My latest work is a set of HaT Industries 1/32 Wurttemberg Jaegers. I painted ten soldiers, an officer and a bugler! They will be welcome reinforcement for my French troops! I enjoyed painting green uniforms for the first time. I think their uniforms are very handsome and cool to paint!
I used multiple techniques for creating different shades of green, which I can tell from my Re-enactment experience is the case. I always like the variety of colors created by weathering, sun, dust, rain, black powder and being constantly worn by the soldiers.

However, I hope you like these figures. I will now continue painting the last batch of Italeri Austrians before I can finally return to painting some HaT French! :)

Have a nice day and soldier on!

Stan








some illustrations of the Jagers I used as inspiration
                ( all rights to the makes)


https://hat.freeforums.net/thread/376/32-wurttemberg-jaegers-baptism-fire



Comments

  1. Very, very nice work! I love 54mm plastic. HaT makes some of the best. Always thought that for cost and time spent 54s were so much better than smaller scales. Impressive as singles or in mass, bounce off the floor when you drop them and I can paint them without reading glasses. Look forward to your future work.
    Cheers
    Scott
    Rural Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Scott for your kind words!
      I do fully agree with you! I started as a kid with bigger Papo and bluebox knights then came the soldiers of which I later would found out all were copies of WO II Airfix and Matchbox made in Hong Kong or China copies! And some cowboys and soldiers of my dad.
      When I started seriously collecting, I started with 1/72 figures. However, I soon, now already twelve years ago I dropped my 1/72 collection and went all in on 54mm or 1/32 figures! Best choice that I am still happy with! Closest to what I define as toy soldiers, fun to play with, paint look at and easy to hold and indeed easy to paint and not too fragile!
      I fully agree with you, I think the HaT figures are the best out there! They are fun, detailed but not too detailed such as for example 54mm victrix. Also, I like the Italeri figures! I saw pictures of your collection! They look great! Impressive Russian army you have! Can we expect any Napoleonic 1/32 posts from you soon?
      My holiday is over so less time for the figures but I will definitely sit behind the painting desk this week!

      Thanks again for your reply!

      Warm regards,
      Stan

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am so excited, and I just can't hide it! Received in the mail plus extensive review! HaT 1/32 Napoleonic Austrian Command 9328 test sprue!

1/32 HAT Austrian SYW Musketeers TEST SPRUE arrived!