HaT 1/32 SYW Austrian Fusiliers Prototypes: Handsome Austrian fellows!



Today I was thrilled to find these beautiful prototypes that HAT Industries asked me to paint for them on my doormat. I am truly honored and very excited to paint these excellent looking figures!
These two figures depict Austrian Fusiliers of the Seven Years Wars. This era did not really have my interest until today! I definitely want to buy some when they come out! 




These are the prototypes so minor adjustments can be made. When the prototypes are fully approved they will go into the production stage and then be available for sale! Besides the Fusiliers set of which these men are part, HAT will also produce a set of Grenadiers and a command set! Earlier HAT already made a series of SYW Prussians. 
For more info and pictures check out their website:http://hat.com/Curr9/Bx9400SP/Bx93xx7YWA.html


The figures are measured from the bottom of his shoes to the end of where the head (covered in the hat) will be is exactly 54mm so a very precise 1/32 figure it is! My compliments to HAT! The base of the figure is a bit thicker and I noticed that is more three-dimensional than the Napoleonic figures I own made by HaT. Unfortunately, I have no SYW Prussians in 1/32 made by HAT to compare but I assume that they will be the same in height and dimensionality 










                   I am still overwhelmed by the crispness of these two figures... I am sold! 


COMPARISMENT L: HAT 1/32 Austrian SYW Fusilier R: HAT 1/32 French Chasseur




I started by giving them a gray undercoat, now it is easier to see the amazing amount of detail the figures have! I can only come up with positive things to say about them!



Enjoy the pictures and feel free to ask questions!





Damn...There good! Now, it is time for me to get to work! ;-))













Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your pictures. I look forward to the further progress of these figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your response Rahway! So do I! And, I look forward to what will follow after these figures have been produced :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am so excited, and I just can't hide it! Received in the mail plus extensive review! HaT 1/32 Napoleonic Austrian Command 9328 test sprue!

1/32 HAT Austrian SYW Musketeers TEST SPRUE arrived!